Oh, man, are you ever going to LOVE that foot massage!! That quote is so great, mom. Dad, if you ain't the spry-est 56 year-old, I don't know who is! You've got NOTHIN' to be scared of :)
This is just the most wonderful card ever! I love it! And those pictures are just THE best. I have the best, most handsome, fun, adventuresome, and talented Dad ever - who's not afraid to dance anywhere: even in Disneyland. ( I just LOVE that picture). THANK YOU!
"We call upon all responsible citizens ... to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society."
-- the Family: A Proclamation to the World
Create your own!
Copy & paste in your "add a gadget" box! Voila!!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!
Oh, man, are you ever going to LOVE that foot massage!! That quote is so great, mom. Dad, if you ain't the spry-est 56 year-old, I don't know who is! You've got NOTHIN' to be scared of :)
I love you! (and those pictures :) :)
I love, love, love it, and you both!
Happy Birthday, DAD, you are the greatest! 'Son, you're still young, you're gonna be OK'
Hope you had a fun birthday- thanks for letting us share it with you, we had a blast.
AWESOME PICTURES! I SEE NO ONE OLD THERE! UM HAPPY (BE-LATED) BIRTHDAY!
Love your pictures Debbie!!!!
This is just the most wonderful card ever! I love it! And those pictures are just THE best. I have the best, most handsome, fun, adventuresome, and talented Dad ever - who's not afraid to dance anywhere: even in Disneyland. ( I just LOVE that picture). THANK YOU!
Post a Comment